Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What to do about my boyfriend?

About a week ago now me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex, but it was what he wanted not me. I gave him the condom to put it on and then I said have u put it on he said yh so then I got in the bed and I saw the condom on the bed and he said can we do it without to see how it feels I said no can u put the condom on plz then he kept sayin plz plz plz I wanna ho how it feels nd then he jus put it in nd I was jus so shocked he continued to have sex with me and he asked if I wanted him to pull out before he cums I said yh he said ok and he didn't pull out he cummed inside of me and I burst out crying and he realised how much I was upset, then he startd cryin nd he took me to the pharmacist and I took the mornin afta pill,, but I dno wot to do bout my bf?? Sorry 4 lng paragraph x

No comments:

Post a Comment